Check out our Weekly Update —
Each week, the new worship focus is updated in advance of Sunday’s worship service, usually by Thursday noon. You will learn of the important notifications about this coming Sunday’s worship service, access the larger print bulletin and hymns, and read about other timely events.
All are welcome!
Our tagline, “Centered in Christ, Caring for Community,”
is our way of worshiping and serving.
It could be your way, too!
Join us on Sundays at 10:00 AM. Participate either in person or virtually by Zoom. If joining us in person, consider helping us honor our commitment to green living by sharing a ride to church with others. You can get member contact information at our secure online directory.
You can access all recorded worship services and events at any time via our YouTube channel.
For almost daily updates and pictures of our active congregation, see our Facebook page.
Other Updates —
- Check out News & Events for timely highlights of church activity.
- Check out the monthly Oracle Newsletter for information about what our active congregation is doing.
Where to find us —
- You can find us at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains just below Mt. Lemmon in Northwest Tucson. The immediate surrounding communities include Catalina, Eagle Crest, Oro Valley, Rancho Vistoso, SaddleBrooke, and Sun City. Although the church property is within the 14240 block of Oracle Road, access to the church can only be made from E. Mountainaire Drive. Once turning onto E. Mountainaire Drive from Oracle Road, we are the first driveway on the left at 3201 E. Mountainaire Drive.
We’re a congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA).
Search and Find —
- If you are not sure of where to find information, type a descriptive term in the search box found at the bottom of each page. If that term is used on our website, each page containing that term will be identified with a link.
Website Content —
- Aside from this opening page, a menu of additional pages is found at both the top and bottom of each page. Because the Faith Priorities page has 21 subpages, the menu may not show all 21 subpages. Depending on your screen size, there may or may not be a “+” sign next to Faith Priorities. If there is, click on the “+” to access all 21 subpages. If there isn’t, then either all 21 subpages are evident, or you should then click on “Faith Priorities” and all 21 subpages will appear. For clarity, the 21 subpages are as follows: Caring — Deacons; Health, Safety, and Preparedness; Gathering — Worship and Music; Christian Hospitality; and Shepherding; Giving — Stewardship; and Legacy; Learning — Adult Faith Formation; Tending — Finance; Facilities; and Personnel; and Venturing — Mission and Outreach; Communications; and PC(USA) councils.
About the featured picture —
- The featured stained-glass picture is a montage of all the individual stained-glass windows in our sanctuary plus two inserts (i.e., our logo and the PC(USA) rainbow flag).