The CMT’s role in the life of the church is to disseminate Christ centered and community focused communications about Mountain Shadows to its members and residents of the surrounding communities.
- A monthly meeting is held at the church campus on the fourth Wednesday at 1:00 PM for about an hour.
- The home page of the website is updated at least weekly, adding new information about both the upcoming Sunday worship service and activities of our congregation.
- The Naming Policy and Agreement for Internet/Social Media is updated at least quarterly.
- We collaborate with other Ministry Teams in crafting new church growth strategies. Are initial efforts focus on including advertisements and articles in local newsletters (e.g., Saddlebag Notes reaching the nearby SaddleBrooke residents) about our worship service and activities. We hope to entire others in the community to want to join our church efforts.
- We capture photos and videos of our active congregation by uploading the media to the Dropbox database using the following QR code:
* The Naming Policy and Agreement for Internet/Social Media policy is used
- Daniel Engeljohn, Elder-Moderator for CMT
- Ginny Durand, Moderator for Christian Hospitality
- Joy Lewis., Elder-Moderator for Health Ministry and Sesson Clerk
- Sam L.
- Brian P.
- Linda Z.